What is Water Marbling?
Water Marbling is the process of floating paint on the surface of a thicken water, swirling the paint into a pattern or design, then capturing the pattern by laying a pre-treated object on top of the paint to transfer the design onto the object. It is that easy! We marble on 100% Habotai silk and paper, but get crazy on occasion and marble on other fun objects like artificial flowers, pumpkins, wooden bangle bracelets, canvas, sticks, leaves, hands - we’ll try anything!
Learn to Marble on Silk
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday
20 Minutes Per Session • 11:00am – 5:00pm
Online Reservations: www.meaning-fullart.com/book-a-class
All Ages & Abilities Welcome • No Experience Required
4 Easy Steps to A Wearable or Decorative Silk Masterpiece!
1. Get inspired as you browse our beautiful collection of well-designed marbled silks.
2. Use one of our designs as inspiration or create your very own unique design.
3. Learn to marble on silk!
We’ll teach you everything you need to know & cheer you on as you:
- Discover how to float paint on water
- Master the use of marbling rakes, combs and stylus
- Learn all the tips and tricks required for stunning results
4. Watch your masterpiece come to life as you transfer your one-of-kind design onto luxurious Habotai silk.
A truly magical process – photos encouraged!
Enjoyable & Creative Playtime for Makers of All Ages • No Previous Art Experience of Any Kind Required
No Rules! No Mistakes! No Judgement!
Did You know you can book this experience for your Group or party?
• Parties, Showers, Birthdays • Groups, Clubs, Associations• Team Building, Employee Appreciation, Office Parties •
Contact Patty for booking details at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-903-3491